Are you out of water? It might not be a problem with your well, your well pump may need service, replacement or repair.
Mineral Service Plus, LLC specializes in well pump repair and service. We are able to service and repair all makes and models of pumps, giving you back your water in no time at all.
Our experienced pump technicians will diagnose and troubleshoot your pump and replace any broken or worn parts making it run like new. In some cases, we may recommend pump replacement if your pump is not working efficiently, is undersized for your well, or not up to the water supply required.
Contact us today at 952-466-5503 for service.
Have an emergency? We offer 24/7 emergency services so you never have to be without water.
How to know if your well pump needs service or repair
Sometimes it’s hard to know what needs to be done… Are you running out of water? Does your pump run all the time? Are you experiencing water flow issues? Do you have no water at all? Below are some things you can check first to try to determine if the issue is your well, your well pump, or something else.
WATCH FOR THESE SIGNS OF TROUBLE:
- Pump starts and stops continually
- Pump runs with no water being used
- Pump will not shut off
- Pump will not start (check for blown fuse or tripped circuit breaker)
- Pump runs but no water is being delivered anywhere**
- Motor or control box smokes or gives off an offensive odor**
- Pump or motor develops an unusual noise**
- Power failure in your area causing low voltage
- Air in your water lines
- Rust, dirt, sand or other offensive material in the water
Items marked with ** indicate serious trouble in your system and we suggest that you shut off your pump at once. If number 8 occurs, shut your pump off until you are sure that the power has been returned to normal. Low voltage can cause serious damage to your pump.
CAUTION: BE SURE THAT YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH THE LOCATIONS OF THE PUMP SWITCH AND CIRCUIT BREAKER BOX